Monday, March 5, 2012

Just a Little Off the Top

I made quite the change this weekend and cut my hair. Well, shaved my head for the most part. I never expected the wave of confidence I've experienced since doing it. Any woman can tell you how big a role her hair can play in how she feels about herself. I think this is partially due to lingering anthropological effects from the, "crowning glory" days. I think the other part of it is a woman's ability to swing her hair around wildly can be an important component in "sexy" situations. You know, slowly emerging from water, slow-motion running, crawling on the hood of a car. Despite this, I don't think I've ever liked my hair this much. I've chemically straightened my hair since I was very young, and I feel a strong affinity towards the tight curls that are now on top of my head.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Heather. It's a little chilly, but I like it a lot too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your comment in TMR and was immediately drawn to it. I must say you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Just liked you on FB. Really beautiful art work on your blog.

      Delete